In today’s video we will give you tips which would help you in battling any sort of mental health issue that you or someone around you might be going through.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 16 Rare Psychological Disorders Most People Don’t Know About: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX7LUtESWFE&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX_Fj7QGEnDspKIL7-U3QDP&index=14
WATCH 🎥: 5 Warning Signs That A Child Has Mental Health Problems: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEzMlfFtU8I&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX_Fj7QGEnDspKIL7-U3QDP&index=15
#Millennial #MentalHealth #Bestie
Set the right kind of goals – 1:19
Try to limit technology time – 1:59
Talk about your feelings – 2:47
Social connections in real life – 3:29
Listen to music to relax – 4:08
Get enough sleep – 4:48
Write a diary or journal – 5:27
Keep active – 6:03
Do yoga and meditations – 6:34
Try creating a more holistic lifestyle – 7:10
1. Set the right kind of goals: People who set internal goals tend to be happier and calmer, whereas people who value external goals can run a higher risk of anxiety and depression.
2. Try to limit technology time: A 2015 study found that Americans age 25-34 check their devices on average 50 times per day, and those 35-44 roughly 35 times daily.
3. Talk about your feelings: Talking can be a way to cope with a problem you’ve been carrying around in your head for a while. Just being listened to can help you feel supported and less alone.
4. Social connections in real life: It is much more important to form a social network in real life than online. Depression and anxiety can make you feel all alone, but then you withdraw even further, which makes things worse.
5. Listen to music to relax: Since the dawn of time, music has been known to play a positive effect in soothing a person’s senses. The tempo, lyrics and volume of the music you listen to have an enormous effect on your mood.
6. Get enough sleep: Studies have shown that people with insomnia have a tenfold higher risk of developing mental health issues like depression and anxiety than people who get a good night’s sleep.
For more details about these ways and the rest of the list, watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i