There’s absolutely nothing wrong with regular waffles — they may be one of the finest contributions to breakfast in general, but we’re urging you to try these seasonal special waffles. Trust us, if you’re a fan of anything eggnog, these waffles are going to blow your holiday mind. Best of all, they use the new & improved Quest Cinnamon Roll Protein Bar. So if you haven’t had a chance to try out the new taste, you’ve got a double treat in store for your next meal.
Check out the full recipe below:
EGGNOG CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES
Yields: 5 Servings | Serving Size: 1 waffle
Calories: 130 | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 10g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 3-4 mins | Total Time: ~25 mins
BACON WRAPPED ASPARAGUS
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and chop the Quest Bar into small pieces and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the bar pieces for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool. Once cooled, place the bar pieces into a nutribullet or blender and blend until fine crumbles form.
- Place the crumbles, protein powder, flour, baking powder and spices into a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Add in the eggnog, coconut oil, egg and almond milk and stir until smooth.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to pour the batter into the center of a hot waffle iron prepared with non-stick spray.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve to anyone you really want to impress (including yourself for putting in all that work)