When the weather starts to heat up, the last thing you want is a heavy pizza in the middle of the day. Luckily, for you round shape lovers, we’re here with the perfect pizza for summer: Watermelon Pizza!
This fruity pie is the perfect way to keep cool on a summer day, and provides you with a pizza where you can totally enjoy more than one slice without a guilty conscience. Grab a slice of the whole recipe below
WONDER WOMAN DONUTS
Yields: 8 Servings | Serving Size: 1 slice
Calories: 70 | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Net Carb: 8g
Total Carb: 11g
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: n/a | Total Time: 10 minutes
- (2) 1″ slices of watermelon (from a personal-sized watermelon)
- 1/2 cup low fat greek yogurt
- 1 Quest Vanilla Caramel Hero Bar, chopped into small pieces
- 3 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 kiwi, skinned and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Spread the yogurt evenly over each piece of watermelon.
- Top with the bar pieces and fruit
- Cut long watermelon slices into four individual triangles
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.